If your jaw is strong enough, a dental implant can be used if you are missing a tooth. Although there are many forms of tooth replacement treatments, dental implants are often viewed of as the strongest, most durable forms available in dentistry today. Dental implants are attached directly to your jaw bone for an increased hold that can last a lifetime. For additional information about dental implants, consider the following:
– One amazing benefit of dental implants is that they are durable enough to ensure that no food restrictions will be necessary, so you’ll be able to enjoy all your favorite foods.
– If you are missing teeth, your facial structure will sink in and look weaker than usual. In addition, you will look older as well. However, dental implants can restore your facial structure and return a more youthful and natural looking appearance to your face once more.
– Dental implants are specifically crafted for each individual gap in your mouth to ensure maximum effectiveness and a seamless fit, which will blend smoothly with the rest of your smile.
– When teeth are missing, your jaw will weaken over time, but dental implants can strengthen your jaw due to a process known as Osseointegration.
– Missing teeth can create gaps which become havens for plaque buildup and bacteria. Missing teeth also lead to a destabilization of your gums which can cause other nearby and neighboring teeth to move and shift out of position. Dental implants fill in the gaps and remove all ailments associated with it.
If you are looking to improve your smile with dental implants or any other procedure at Aspire Surgical, you are welcome to book an appointment with our team at our office in Taylorsville, Utah. We can be reached at 801-261-2444. Dr. Ryser and Dr. Shamo look forward to helping you with your dental implant needs!